What are the benefits on using Dead Sea mineral mud?
- Rich in minerals, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory - helps relieve itching and inflammation of the skin and soothe the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Purifies and detoxifies the skin, removes dead cells for softer and smoother skin
- Rejuvenating effect - promotes skin regeneration, firms, strengthens and tightens skin, improves elasticity and tone
- Improves blood circulation, relaxes muscles and eases muscle pain - these properties can aid in relieving other pains and aches as well
- Helps treat scalp problems: soothes itching and inflammation, stimulates blood flow of the scalp to nourish and strengthen hair follicles to reduce hair loss and promote the growth of healthier hair
- Great for oily scalp as mineral mud absorbs excess sebum = fresh and airy hair for longer
Our selection includes a vide variety of Dead Sea mud from small packs to bigger buckets, from natural to enriched with other great skincare ingredients such as aloe vera, argan or carrot and sea buckthorn oils - Find your favourite or try them all!